PRIVACY STATEMENT: PROCESSING CUSTOMER DATA
This privacy statement is to inform you about the personal data we collect in the context of our administration of customer data, and how we use this. This privacy statement only applies to personal data that we process in the context of our administration of customer data and not to information we process in other context. For all other context, please refer to the relevant privacy statements.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Kwekerij Porta Nova B.V. We are responsible for processing the information described in this privacy statement.
Our contact details are:
Abr. Kroesweg 44, 2742 KX Waddinxveen, Nederland ■ T +31 (0)79 593 38 17 ■ F +31 (0)79 593 3813 ■ E email@example.com
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
In the context referred to in this document, we collect and store various information from you. The following list shows the categories of information we process.
- Name, Address, City, phone number, email address.
- Data to be able to maintain customer relationships. Type of company, Country, Language.
- Should you have registered for our newsletter online or via personal consent & business card during a meeting with one of our employees. We will use your basic data as above to target with relavant content from us to you
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To maintain customer relations;
- Retarget advertising on social media
ON WHAT BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data within the context of executing agreements made between us. This concerns the agreement that we have with our customers for the delivery of flowers.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or otherwise make it publicly available, except under the circumstances described below. In the context of this processing, your personal data will be shared with the following parties:
- Marketing parties hired by us;
- External advisors;
- External service providers;
The case may arise whereby we have to disclose your personal data due to a legal requirement, by order of a supervisory or other government body, to protect or defend our rights, to investigate illegal activities or alleged fraud, or to prevent or act against violations of applicable conditions. We also reserve the right to transfer personal data that we have collected about you in the event that we sell or transfer (part of) our business activities.
FORWARDING OF PERSONAL DATA
Via the processing to which this privacy statement applies, your personal data will not be passed on to parties that are located in countries outside the EU / EEA (‘third countries’) or to international organizations.
We are aware that you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to contact us freely and at reasonable intervals with a request to inform you
- whether your personal is being processed, and if so, to inspect the information concerned.
- The right to have your personal data corrected or supplemented if it is incorrect or
- The right to have your personal data deleted or to limit its processing.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data due to your specific personal
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data transferability if there is a question concerning whether the processing of
- your personal data takes place via automated processes based on your consent or in the context of the execution of an agreement.
If you wish to make a request on the basis of the above-mentioned rights, you can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you for proof of identity for the purpose of verification. We will strive to respond to your request within the applicable legal timeframe. Please note that you have the right to file a complaint about the processing of your information with a supervisory authority if you believe that this processing infringes privacy regulations. For the Netherlands, the Dutch Data Protection Authority has been designated as the supervisory authority. For more information you can consult the website http://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
AUTOMATIC DECISION MAKING
We aggregating your basic data into an advertising profile for our email & social media campaigns. In order to send you the most relevant inspirations and news. This is to make sure flower traders get slightly different news or webpages as Florists. Of course you have the right to let us know if you prefer you do not want this.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to alter this privacy statement from time to time and will inform you of any changes via the appropriate communication channels. At the bottom of this privacy statement you can see when it was most recently updated.
This privacy statement was last modified on: May 23th 2018